I'll come clean. I spent most of my money on booze, drugs, loose women and general debauchery. The rest, I'm ashamed to admit, I wasted.

Saturday 8 August 2009

I have a cold

So don't go expecting the usual coruscating badinage.
All the same, runny nose, anguish, and misery notwithstanding, I did want to share with you my thoughts on something I read the other day about a disturbing trend, specifically the rise of neo-nazism in New Zealand.
Can this be true? Sleepy, bucolic New Zealand? Must the land of Edmund Hillary, Colin Meads and Kiri Te Kanawa henceforth be known as the Land of the Long White Pride?
A few changes may be in the air then....
Prime Minister, Sir Francis Henry Dillon Belsen
National rugby team, the All Blackshirts
National anthem, Tomorrow Belongs to Mealamu
Government controlled leisure organisation, Strength Through Joy Cowley
Head of the airforce, Sid Goering
Famous physicist (and head of the militia) Ernst Rutherford

2 comments:

  1. I never understand what's so 'neo' about 'neo-Nazism'. It seems like the same old Nazism, for which I would suggest the same old remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur wholeheartedy, Madeley.

    We should produce more sitcoms about them. Ridicule is the answer.

    ReplyDelete