I'll come clean. I spent most of my money on booze, drugs, loose women and general debauchery. The rest, I'm ashamed to admit, I wasted.

Thursday 16 July 2009

I've seen things....

....you people wouldn't believe.

Attack ships off the shoulder of....

Nah....

Rewind....

Reboot....

I've decided, in a moment of indescribable ennui and for want of something better to do, to commit my memoirs to a permanent (is anything permanent?) corner of cyberspace.

They will include, in no particular chronological order, colourful characters and bizarre events that have cropped up in my life, which has lurched crazily from health to sickness, feast to famine, love to hate (and back again), a half-century roller coaster ride, none of which I would have missed for a second.

I have worked (or kept up a pretty solid pretence of doing so) in the music industry, public relations, the military, new technology, gamekeeping, construction....I have had a speaking part in a feature film (straight to DVD, naturally).

Names, as the saying goes, have been changed to protect the guilty.

Forward, upward....

No comments:

Post a Comment