I'll come clean. I spent most of my money on booze, drugs, loose women and general debauchery. The rest, I'm ashamed to admit, I wasted.

Thursday 16 July 2009

That 3AM Girls party A-Z in full

A is for ASBO
B is for bandwagon
C is for can't see what the fuss is about
D is for does anyone care?
E is for ephemeral
F is for freeloader
G is for gatecrasher
H is for hype
I is for irrelevant distraction
K is for Kaká's incarcerated church leaders
J is for June can't come soon enough
L is for ligger
M is for microceleb
N is for not getting in
O is for opening of an envelope
P is for papparazzo's paradise
Q is for quiet night in
R is for rooney's metatarsal
S is for slow news day
T is for tedium
U is for unseemly scramble for the buffet
V is for vol au vent
W is for watching paint dry
X is for xanax
Z is for zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment